Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone

Vodafone / Egypt - How to find Phones in Egypt
Vodafone How to find Phones in Egypt
Vodafone Find Phones in Egypt
Vodafone Mobile Phone Services in Egypt
Vodafone Egypt Web Site
Vodafone
Address: Smart Village C2 Building, Cairo-Alex Desert road - Km28 -
Zip / Postal code: 25 -
City/Region: 6 October -
Phone Number: +2010-1010-600
Phone Services: Mobile Phones, SIM Cards, Adapters, Cables, Headsets, Batteries, Chargers, Cases, Bags, Accessories and Parts
Vodafone Egypt - Vodafone Mobile Phones in Egypt - Egypt Mobile Numbers and Services - Egypt Telephones - Directory of Phone Services in Egypt - Find in People White Pages and Yellow Pages - Egyptian Phones Companies by cities. Telecom Egypt Free Guide to phones, SMS Messages, calling cards and other cellular services in Egypt.
The Vodafone Egypt network went live under the name ClickGSM. - In November 1998
The company announced a deal with Telecom Egypt, resulting in further cooperation in the Egyptian market and increasing its stake in Vodafone Egypt. After the deal, Vodafone Egypt was 55% owned by the group, while the remaining 45% was owned by Telecom Egypt. On 8 November 2006
Vodafone complied with Egyptian government instructions to suspend Internet service in selected areas and send mass SMS messages during a period of anti-Mubarak protests at the request of the Egyptian Government under Hosni Mubarak. The company issued a statement that Under Egyptian legislation, the authorities have the right to issue such an order and we are obliged to comply with it. On 28 January 2011
Vodafone is responsible for much of Egypt's telecommunication infrastructure, voice and data services for Egyptian citizens and businesses
Vodafone - Find in Egypt Phones
Vodafone - Mobiles in Egypt - Phones, Smartphones, internet, wi-fi
Vodafone Phones Egypt
Vodafone Group Vodafone Group plc - Vodafone Foundation -
Vodafone Web Site
Vodafone Egypt 2017